Our attentive Nursing Staff provides 24-hour care for our residents, effectively communicates with family and medical professionals, and ensures that each patient’s right to participate in their health care decisions is respected.
When appropriate, residents are evaluated for rehabilitation needs and goals.
From there, an individualized plan aimed at achieving functional independence can be defined. Our high standards for mission-driven excellence, and the active involvement of our multidisciplinary team, set us apart. Family participation is also encouraged as the team strives to:
- Identify specific challenges facing each resident
- Set achievable goals
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan
- Conduct weekly evaluations and implement any adjustments to treatment plans
- Focus on discharge planning from the first day of admission
- Support homeward-bound patients by providing a home-going assessment