Sanctuary Health Network (SHN) has partnered with Fullness of Truth Catholic Evangelization Ministries (FoT) to coordinate a wide variety of spiritually enriching services, programs and events.
Our comprehensive schedule of Holy Mass and Christian worship services, communion services, confession, rosary & devotional prayer services, scripture study, religious TV programming, and spiritual counseling is central to our Activities Programming and thoroughly enlivens and feeds the souls of the residents in our care. Also offered are specially-designed, faith-building programs by FoT for SHN residents and their families exclusively, such as the God’s Embrace Program. Life at Sanctuary Health Network means openly living out one’s faith in a welcoming and supportive environment, managed by personnel who share your beliefs and acknowledge them as priorities. For specific event times and information, please consult our Calendar, Newsletter and Special Events webpages.
- Frequent Holy Mass & Communion Services
- Regular Annointing of the Sick
- Daily Rosary/Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Daily Devotional Prayer groups
- Weekly God’s Embrace scripture study & reflection
Other Christian Services:
- Weekly Sunday and weekday Worship Services
- Weekly Praise & Worship Services
- Weekly scripture study groups
- Regular Seasonal Musical, Informative & Spiritually-Oriented Events
Enshrinement Ceremony with Sacred Heart